County Ice Center
5201 South Murray Park Lane, Murray UT 84107 • 385 468-1650
Public Skating sessions are select times when the ice is open for skating to the general public. Whether you come to practice skating skills, or just for fun with friends, Public Skating will provide hours of enjoyment. Public Skating parties and room rentals are also available.
2016 Summer Public Skating Schedule:
Effective June 3 - September 4, 2016.
Sunday, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Monday, 1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Tuesday, 1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Wednesday, 1:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Thursday, 1:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Friday, 1:15 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
(The new fall/winter season schedule begins September 3, and will display here shortly. Please stay tuned!)
Public Skating Rates:
All Skaters, age 6 and older: $4.00
Children, age 3-5: $1.00
Children, age 2 and younger: FREE
Skate Rental: $2.00
* 2 Family Members: $160.00
* Each Additional Family Member: $25.00
* All annual passes expire one year from the date of purchase.
* Passes are for admission only, and do not include skate rental.
* Pass holders must show pass card in order to be admitted.
* All family pass holders must be of the same family, and living in the same household.
* Annual passes are not transferable.
* 20+ people, $ 1.00 off each regular admission.
Party Room Rental:
* $15.00 per hour
|Learn more about our Adaptive Recreation and Inclusion Policy|